domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2015

I love travelling

There is nothing like visiting a country to really fall in love with travelling. For some people travelling is just a matter of going to a hotel and sitting around the pool, which is great, but for me travelling around and visiting sights is so much more enlightening.
There are so many hidden wonders all around a country and it seems like England is packed with them. Many towns and cities have fascinating histories due to the amount of invasions and historic background they have. There are a vast variety of museums and palaces so everywhere you turn there is something to do and to see. It has definitely changed my views of going on holiday and it has woken up a yearning to travel.
I hope to get the opportunity to explore more of my own country and many others over the next few years as there is nothing better than learning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario