martes, 17 de noviembre de 2015

It´s good to go through phases!

Many youths go through many phase throughout their teenage years. One minute they are wearing an all-black rather vampirey outfit, and in a blink of a eye, they are skater fans with the lastest band Tee. This obviously does not apply to everyone, but when it does happen, there is no reason to feel bad about it.
I was one of those teenagers that got to about thirteen and started experimenting with what I wore. Now that I look back, it was a strange that in a very short space of time, I went from wearing girly sweet clothes to rather boy-like dark clothing. Then I started wearing dark clothes and soon. After a few years, the phase passed and I began to wear the clothes that I truly felt comfortable in. I have now discovered a kind of love for fashion and clothes, but was important to have gone through different phases to finally discover myself. I think the same thing happens too many people and it is not a bad thing at all.
People get picked on for being different and for wearing different types of clothes that might not be considered "fashionable". But does it really matter what we are wearing? If people took more time to get to know the person instead of criticizing what they are wearing, I am sure we would all get on a lot better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario