lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2015

An inspiring speech

The other day I watched Malala Yousafzai´s father, Ziauddin Yousafzai, speech at TED. I had heard about Malala in the past, but apart from the basics, I didn´t really know that much about her. After watching the video, I was intrigued to find out more.
Her father´s speech was truly touching and toughed at my heart strings. I was astonished by his passion for his beliefs and those of his daughter, and how proud he was of his daughter. He was so confident in what he believed that he was able to transmit that to everyone that has listening.
I especially liked his final statement: "Don´t ask me what I did. Ask me what I did not do. I did not clip her wings, and that´s all." I love how he wants to change the way that education works in certain countries in the world, and make it available for both boys and girls

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario