viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

"To LIVE would be an awfully big adventure"

     I have always loved travelling, as a child I loved going on holiday to new and exciting places with my parents. The thrill of packing suitcases, getting up early and getting to the airport was always part of the fun of going away. As I have got older I have realised how much I want to travel the world.

My dream would be to travel to all of those places that I have only been able to admire via the TV or in magazines, like Thailand, India, Australia, China, Lapland and so many more.  Think how amazing it would be to grab a rucksack and travel from country to country, without a worry in the world.  I think you really get to know yourself better when you distance yourself slightly from the world of technology and start to enjoy the natural beauties that surround us. It´s usually a lot easier to think and reflect when surrounded by nature so imagine how free you would feel sitting in the gardens of an Indian temple.

Another great thing about travelling is the opportunity it gives people to learn about new cultures, people, food, and how others lead their lives in other countries. It gives you a new perspective about life, as I think after visiting countries where people manage to live with a lot less than us and still manage to be happy, shows us that we should appreciate more the luxuries and relatively easy lives we live.

Travelling gives you a sense of freedom, it gives you the chance to discover who you really are and what you want out of life.



1 comentario: